Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Setup | Netgear Orbi AC3000 Setup
If you’re looking for a fast, simple way to get Wi-Fi throughout your entire home, look no further than the Netgear Orbi SRK60B04. This powerful system can provide up to 5,000 square feet of coverage, and it’s very easy to set up. In this guide, we’ll show you how to Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Setup and running in no time.
Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Setup Router
- Plug the Orbi mesh router into an outlet and wait for the power LED to turn solid blue.
- Connect your computer to the router using an Ethernet cable. The router’s default IP address is 192.168.1.1, but you can find this printed on the bottom of the router as well.
- Now open a new web browser and then enter 192.168.1.1 in the search filed.
- Click Setup > Add New Router.
- In the Name field, type a name for your Orbi mesh router (e.g., Main Office).
6. In the Router Password field, type a password (e.g., mypassword).
Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Setup Satellite
- Plug in the Orbi router and wait for the power LED to turn solid blue.
- Plug in the Orbi satellite and wait for the power LED to turn solid blue. The satellite will automatically connect to the router.
- Once both devices are powered on, you’ll see a network called “Orbi-Netgear” with the password “password”.
- On your computer, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Add a network connection.
- Select “Orbi-Netgear” and enter your password (note: capital letters matter). Click Connect.
- You’re done! You should now be able to access the internet through the Orbi.
Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Setup Wired
Here is a step by step guide on how to setup your Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Wired:
- Plug in your Orbi router to the power outlet and wait for the light to turn blue
- Make sure that your modem is connected to the Internet and power it on
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the modem to the yellow port of your Orbi router
- Configure your settings according to the user manual of your Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 wired
- Once you are done, follow these final steps: Go to orbilogin.com, enter 192.168.1.1 as the default IP address.
To Setup Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Wireless, you will need to do the following:
Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Setup Wireless
- Connect your computer to the modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Now Launch a new web browser and go to http://orbilogin.com.
- Enter the login username and password that you have, and then click Log In.
- Click on the Add new router button in the My Network section of the dashboard.
- Select the name of your Orbi router from the drop-down menu, and then enter its MAC address into the text field provided. Click next when you have finished.
- Choose your primary DNS server from the list of servers shown, and then click next.
Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Login
If you want to login to your Netgear Orbi SRK60B04, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Make sure that your Orbi router is connected to the internet and powered on.
- Open a web browser on your computer and type in http://orbilogin.com in the address bar.
- Enter your Orbi username and password when prompted.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to the Orbi admin dashboard where you can make changes to your Orbi settings as needed.
Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Update Firmware
This is a pretty easy process and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
First, head over to the support page for your specific model on Netgear’s website. From there, you should be able to locate the latest firmware version for your router.
Once you have that, download it to your computer. Then, log into the web interface for your router and navigate to the firmware update page.
Netgear Orbi SRK60B04 Troubleshooting
If you’re having trouble with your Netgear Orbi SRK60B04, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, make sure that the device is properly plugged into an outlet and that the power light is on. If it’s not, then the device may be faulty and you’ll need to contact Netgear for a replacement.
If the power light is on, then try resetting the device by pressing and holding the reset button for 10 seconds. This will sometimes fix any temporary technical issues that may be causing problems.
If resetting doesn’t work, then you can try factory resetting the Orbi. If all else fails, you may need to contact Netgear customer support for assistance.